SEAL Analytical, a global manufacturer of automated wet chemistry laboratory instrumentation has an exciting opportunity to join its Technical Support team ! Due to recent acquisitions, we are looking for a motivated, driven chemist who enjoys travelling, to join as a Technical Support Chemist. You will provide technical support to our customers and perform onsite instrument installation and trainings throughout the US with possible international travel.
SEAL Analytical has sites in the US, UK, Germany, Netherlands and China and recently moved into a larger US facility with purpose built laboratories, located in Mequon near Milwaukee, WI. www.seal-analytical.com.
Responsibilities include :
- Perform on-site installations and trainings at laboratories around the US
- Perform telephone and e-mail troubleshooting for customers
- Assist in development of methods
- Perform instrument and software testing
- Create customer bulletins describing procedures to most efficiently and effectively use their instrument
- Perform projects related to customer issues
- Advise customers on instrumentation and methods
- Perform diagnostics on in-house instruments
- Assist with instrument maintenance
- Assist with Instrument/software demonstrations
- Assist with sales and marketing strategies
- Attend conferences, exhibitions and demonstrations as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or closely related field.
- Experience in water/wastewater laboratory
- Good chemistry laboratory skills.
- Familiar with analyses techniques such as BOD, COD, Metals, Inorganic nutrient analysis
- Excellent communication skills .
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment as a part of a team to accomplish common goals.
- Ability to travel 50% of time; mostly week-day.
- Majority of travel within the US; International travel as required.
- Ability to obtain a passport.
- Hold valid US driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- SEAL Analytical is a global company with offices in the U.K., Germany, Netherlands, China and the U.S.
- Medical, Dental, 401-K with employer match, paid holidays and vacation.
To apply, email cover letter & resume to L.Potter
Soil and Plant
Food & Beverage