For over 50 years SEAL Analytical (previously Bran+Luebbe/ Technicon) has been the expert in environmental analyzers, soil analyzers and sample preparation instruments. We understand that regulated standard methods are critical, so all SEAL soil analyzers are supplied with detailed method descriptions including reagent make up, flow diagrams and specific application notes.
Analyzers Ideal for Use as Soil Analyzers
- AutoAnalyzer 100 (AA100) - Ideal for laboratories running 1 or 2 dedicated chemistries. Compact benchtop analyzer.
- AutoAnalyzer 3 HR (AA3 HR) - Up to 100 samples/ hour. Future proof modular design.
- QuAAtro- A microflow analyzer ideal for labs requiring high speed & high throughput analysis, with ultra-low detection.
Soil Analyzer Methods
- SEAL Analytical has an extensive library of over 1000 methods.
- USEPA, AOAC & ISO compatible methods available.
- USEPA methodologies for automated colorimetric analysis reference the Technicon AutoAnalyzer II (replaced with the AutoAnalyzer 3).
- Each method is multi-range, giving the ability to set up your desired range.
- Dialyzers are sometimes used to stop any color interference and/or dilution.
- Methods used with older AutoAnalyzer II and TrAAcs systems are completely transferable to current model AutoAnalyzers.
The Multitest Manifolds Advantage
- We have Multitest Manifolds specially developed for soil & plant extract analysis.
- Ideal for labs with small to medium workloads, or where some tests are required only occasionally, as there is no need for a separate manifold for each chemistry.
- Allows you to analyze a large number of different parameters on a single channel soil analyzer.
- Extends any size continuous Segmented Flow Analyzer to a multiple channel soil analyzer.
- Saves time, lowers your purchase & maintenance costs, and saves space.
- When changing from one test to another only the reagents and the colorimeter filter need to be exchanged.
- List of Multitest Methods ideal for soil analyzers using AutoAnalyzer 3 HR.
- List of Multitest Methods ideal for soil analyzers using QuAAtro.
- Methods are available for all common sample preparation procedures, including Kjeldahl (Acid Digestions) and Ashing.
- For automated Kjeldahl digestions use a Hot Block Digestion system (BD28 & BD50)
Typical Soil Analyzer Parameters
|| Amino Acids
||Carbon (dissolved organic)