The AQUA900 is no longer available as a new product. Please contact us for AQUA900 spares, consumables and service.
The AQUA 900..
The AQUA 900 Discrete Analyzer represents the culmination of over 25 years of research and development in the field of high throughput discrete analysers for nutrient determination in the water, environmental & industrial sectors of the UK.
The next generation AQUA
The AQUA 900 has evolved as the replacement for the market-leading AQUA 800 Discrete Analyzer and incorporates many enhancements.
Major design and build changes have been incorporated into the AQUA900 to ensure maximum sample throughput with minimum input from the operator.
* Intuitive – easy to use
* True multi-tasking
* LIMS connectivity
* Serial or Network interfacing
* CD-W archiving for raw data & results
* Simple data search & find
* Remote diagnostics capability
* On-analyser‘touch display’screen
* Pentium PC operation
* 19” Colour Monitor
* A4 Laser Printer
The AQUA900 Discrete Analyzer features include:
* Up to 800 tests per hour
* Latest generation AQ Series Software package
* Enhanced monochrometer
* Simple reaction vial ejection system
* Reagent storage area
* Reagent refrigeration compartment
* Platen area with self-alignment
* Reaction Vials recycling service
* Low heat output–low power consumption
* Minimal operator maintenance time