For laboratories in wastewater treatment plants, private testing laboratories, or research facilities, when you automate your wet chemistry analysis you bring a previously unattainable level of sensitivity, speed and precision to your wastewater analysis. All analyzers are supplied with detailed method descriptions, including reagent make up, flow diagrams, and specific application notes.
Wastewater Analysis Methods
- SEAL has an extensive library of over 1000 methods for the automated chemical analysis of water.
- USEPA, AOAC and ISO compatible methods available.
- USEPA methodologies for automated colorimetric analysis reference the Technicon AutoAnalyzer II (this model has been replaced by the AutoAnalyzer 3)
- Each method is multi-range, giving the ability to set up your desired range.
- Dialyzers are sometimes used to stop any color interference and/or dilution
- Methods used with older AutoAnalyzer II and TrAAcs systems are completely transferrable to current model AutoAnalyzers.
The Multitest Manifold Advantage
Typical Wastewater Parameters
We have an extensive list of methods for nutrient analysis in wastewater, the list below is a partial list of the most common methods. Contact us for a complete list.
||Nitrogen, total (NH3, NO3)
|Nitrogen, Total Kjeldahl
||Phosphorous, Total Kjeldahl